Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Mezmorizing

Graphics were good and animation was great, combined with the sound it appeared professional and had an old game feel like I had played for years. Although the story scrolls rather slow, I get the style you were wanting to accomplish. The gameplay itself reminds me of indian outlaw. Over the top shooting, blasting and a unique boss. A variety of boss attacks makes this game truly amazing along with the humorous intro when he introduces himself. After a grueling battle and the crab king defeated, saw clips play giving a little more entertainment to the game. Personally I would like to see a sequel(just to see who the crab king's apprentice is), as usual Wiesi you do not fall short of outstanding. I look forward to more of your work.

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Good

Graphics were fine, and the sound was ok, and the menus were organized well. However the game play seems a little lacking, I'll admit I did not mind chomping down endless humans and some times smashing them first. Adding some destructible environment would make things interesting(Example: Military buildings that when destroyed stops production for that building until it is repaired*takes multiple hits*) Possibly adding more enemies(such as bombers, some take more then one hit, etc.)

Overall this was a good monster game, great job.

wilsonbb responds:

Thanks for the suggestions. Bombers make me thinkof suiciding bombers running to the monster :)

Madness Short 5 - M136 Madness Short 5 - M136

Good idea

I like the idea of interactivity in a madness flash, however it seems rather slow when you hit continue throughout the flash(Madness is often fast paced action). The rewind time idea was another a good idea(the slower portions fit here). I also suggest lowering the volume of the sound, it is rather loud.

Adding more content(adding several rooms) would create a longer interactive adventure(this one left me wanting more). Good job, just needs a few kinks worked out and it will be great.

(Review Request Club)

Murad136 responds:

Oh, it's good to know you liked it! Yeah, someone else suggested the rooms thing, now I'll be sure to add more rooms! Also it was my first flash with tweening and I got confused with all the layers, that's why it turned out to be so short! Okay, thanks!

Weee! Flash Simple Gengin Weee! Flash Simple Gengin

Hmmmm

Graphics were decent, animation was fine, and game play was adequate. However the game never stops, and you can stand in a safe haven waiting for the first to drop on the far right. Adding barriers on both sides might fix this as well as shrinking the failing stalactites so that they are easier to avoid. Adding changing drop spots ocassionaly(even if there ends up being a pattern), as well as adding multiple levels. Character movement was somewhat humorous and entertaining. Overall this was ok for a simple game, good luck on future projects.

The Ball Game 2 The Ball Game 2

Simple

Graphics were just circles and and square, you could have made the player ball into a ufo or something. Sound was decent, and the controls were simple along with the objective. I suggest that you add a play button or something before you start the game that way you are not aimlessly falling from the start. The 0 point glitch at the end and the increase in life count when you have a negative number is odd(usually it just switches it from positive to negative) adding a life power up would help. Overall this a very simple game, with an almost life like gravity. Not bad for a first try, good luck on future projects.

Swallow Swallow

Good Job

Graphics were decent, game play was great, and no sound which I did not mind. You could add animation to the swallow that you are controlling, same with the eyes(blinking), the skull could be laughing and so on. After playing a few times it seems the power ups side one way or the another. You are either getting a good deal of health roses, and few shields or a lot of shields but hardly any health roses. Also. different colored roses may help, since they all look the same. Overall this is well put together, a few minor additions can make this even better. Good luck on future projects.

Basic Head Drawing Basic Head Drawing

You went into a good amount of detail on drawing the face, even dividing it into subsections and explaining shading to a small extent. Overall it was a good tutorial for drawing faces.

Flees responds:

Thank you. Hopefully I'll get some other ones out. Might even do one on shading especially, since that gets hideous in flash rather quick.

Rainbow Peril Rainbow Peril

Hmmm.....

Graphics were all right, no sound but it wasn't needed, the game play was ok for an avoider. A slightly faster frame rate on the rainbows would make it more entertaining. A preloader is needed even though it is a small file size, every time I pull it up I am done within one second and have to hit replay. Possibly add a brief instruction section.

Flees responds:

Those are somethings I want to go back through and add sometime.

Hungry Hungry Heads Hungry Hungry Heads

Not bad

Graphics were all right, game play was decent for a small file size, speed of the game was well adjusted to provide somewhat of challenge(good design on your part), no sound though it might be better staying the way it is(looping background music would probably get annoying). Overall for your first game you did a great job, good luck on future projects.

Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

Good Tutorial

You explained the basis of flagging very well and clear. This should help clear things up and explain more to those new to the site. The only problem is the menu text and the back button to the menu text doesn't really stand out too well, some may have difficulty reading it.

Little-Rena responds:

I'm hearing a lot about the menu buttons, sorry about those, but I am glad you think this is helpful ;)