All 3 art Reviews

Legend of Korra Legend of Korra

Shading, coloring and everything else flows together to create this vivid image. I've looked over this image a couple times trying to find some constructive criticism but to be honest; the only one I can find is the fireball. I assume it's coming from the fire bender but it's just in an unusual place.

Wonderful artwork.

Something Beautiful Something Beautiful

A rather impressive shell sitting on a chair(I presume). The variety of colors along with strokes add an individual flavor for this piece and while the background make be somewhat generic the shell sticks forth as an image of beauty.

However the outer lining at the back and front are a bit jagged. Other than that this piece stands out as a simple stationary object on a surface. A few minor refinements and it would look even better but currently it is still a good piece of art.

Reducto Reducto

Rather interesting depiction of what I believe is to be jesus(going by the tag). Lighting up the hair correctly and adding a bit of sunshine really adds to this piece. Even the splatter along the image adds the idea that it was a possible speed paint(was it?).

The shorts lack a little color at the bottom while the hands seemed to have gotten a little frayed but the rest looks clean. Overall it's a great piece to be admired and I wish you good luck with your future canvas of choice.

luxglassjaw responds: